Line drawing wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
George(Brisboy), any progress towards a usable line drawing?

Spray was in my marina in Kenosha, WI. She was on the hard under tarps for years. The owner could not find a buyer and the marinia told him to find another home as they got rid of all woodies. About that time a buyer from New England took her. Has anyone seen her lately?

Spray was in my marina in Kenosha, WI. She was on the hard under tarps for years. The owner could not find a buyer and the marinia told him to find another home as they got rid of all woodies. About that time a buyer from New England took her. Has anyone seen her lately?
Sad confirmation Brisboy`s thread has been hijacked to death. I post asking about progress,you post this.
If you want to pursue the fate of a specific identified named boat completely unrelated to Island Gypsy,please do it somewhere else.

Sorry king of the forum. I tried to reply to a much earlier post unsuccessfuly.

Greatlaker221,
I think Bruce has a point.
And if we were to have a king Bruce would make a good one.

And I spoze I was out of line posting a GB drawing but I was confused about what the OP was asking for.
Most of us stray of topic at times.
And at other times it’s difficult to tell what’s on topic.

Last edited:
George(Brisboy), any progress towards a usable line drawing?
Not yet, although I am about to use a photo I have and draw over it in felt tip - the outlines at least - then play around with a photo copy - reducing it etc to see how that would look. Reducing it down to 100mm or less means it can only have minimal detail to be recognisable as an embroidery.

I`ll let you know how I go.

Just found this app for iPhone called Artamaton. More thread drift. Sorry.

IMG_1792.jpg
IMG_1801.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom