Two accounts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

10FTseas

Hi Craig

You sent a email that said i have two accounts . Please keep my 10FTseas account and delete the other one

Thanks
John Adams

No worries - we took care of it.

I also have 2 accounts.My other is RT Firefly.Can you deleted that one and keep this one please?

Too_Funny.gif

I also have 2 accounts.My other is RT Firefly.Can you deleted that one and keep this one please?

Sure but proceduraly we usually MERGE them instead of deleting one. Kinda cozy.... :socool:

Huh...i'd have kept the other account just for agreeing with myself and insulting those that didn't. You even missed your chance of welcoming yourself to the forum!

"I also have 2 accounts.My other is RT Firefly.Can you delete that one and keep this one please?"

Your quick Ben.... and perhaps a little devious. I nearly choked on my morning coffee. The trademark Firefly graphics in your post almost had me convinced. Hilarious!

That said, I know its Friday but I think "all you guys" really need to find something constructive to do :)

Sure but proceduraly we usually MERGE them instead of deleting one. Kinda cozy.... :socool:

Doh.That backfired on me. :rofl:

My other account is Marin.

Oh, and Manyboats.

Maybe just merge those two for me.

:lol:

Your quick Ben.... and perhaps a little devious. I nearly choked on my morning coffee. The trademark Firefly graphics in your post almost had me convinced. Hilarious!

That said, I know its Friday but I think "all you guys" really need to find something constructive to do :)

Ahhhh,the joys of retirement. :thumb: I just happen to be on here at the right time to slide that one in.I get lucky from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom