Recommendations for a surveyor near Bradenton, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capt-tef

Vessel Name
No Fences
Vessel Make
Cutwater
New poster but long time reader of Trawler Forum.
I need a heading for a good surveyor near my area. Being new to the Sunshine State and finally, although it's been fun shopping, locating a boat of interest, I need help finding a surveyor. If anyone has worked with, or knows of, a good surveyor I would be extremely grateful for a recommendation.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer! :Thanx:

T

We used Captain Cliff Schmidt up here in Minnesota last fall on a Mainship 34 Trawler purchase, were satisfied with him. Has home office in Palmetto Fl, believe close to you. 813-398-9752. Cost was about $1800, but very deep and expert on mechanical and hull. Cliff@S2Marineservices.com

New poster but long time reader of Trawler Forum.
I need a heading for a good surveyor near my area. Being new to the Sunshine State and finally, although it's been fun shopping, locating a boat of interest, I need help finding a surveyor. If anyone has worked with, or knows of, a good surveyor I would be extremely grateful for a recommendation.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer! :Thanx:

T

Can you be a wee bit more specific on where the boat to be surveyed is?

Miley Marine Surveying is local To Bradenton. They did ours and several others I know. Thorough, patient, and reasonably priced. (407) 443-7052
Tell him John Easley (Babe/Wanderlust) sent you. (No, I get no commission)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom