Quoting in Android App

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff F

Guru
Vessel Name
Escapade
Vessel Make
50` US Navy Utility trawler conversion
I have a persistent problem when trying to edit a quote. The editor screen opens fine for quoting a short post, but if I try to edit a longer quote I can't open the editor screen.

Is this a know issue, or is anyone else seeing similar? I've reinstalled and investigated cursorily and haven't been able to resolve.

Sorry, not on an Android evice, so I can't help you, other than to say the apps are a bit trickier to work for some functions, so I personally only access this forum via laptop. Someone with the Android app might chime in and assist, but meantime if you can, I suggest using a lap or desktop.

No problem for me. I just experimented with your post and the edit screen opened OK on my android device using the app.
Have you tried to close out / shut down & restart the device?
If that doesnt work next I'd try to uninstall / reinstall?

Thanks all. I thought it might be on my end. Will figure it out :)

No problem here on android but why would you use an app?

No problem here on android but why would you use an app?
Personal preference, really. I use apps where possible, and this one meets my needs. I live on the internet, and it's pretty much entirely through my phone. Often toggling through many windows.

I did visit the site on a PC a couple of years ago. It was a completely different experience, and I discovered some likes I never knew existed :). But I haven't opened my PC more than a few times since I left my desk job 22 months ago and took off on my boat.

No worries, in any case! A small problem with lots of solutions/workarounds.

Back
Top Bottom