posting my products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BCK

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Salty
Vessel Make
CHB 34'
How do I (or can I) make posts for my marine related products? I am not a large company, but it's not used equipment.

Thanks Moonfish. Yes, I read that but how do I register as commercial? Do I have to re-register all over again as a separate account?

BCK, the Commercial Membership is a perk to our established and participating members who are in good standing only. As a newbie, you are not eligible for a CM. If you want to participate in the discussions and request a CM 6 months later, feel free, but it's intended for regularly participating members.

Thanks for asking.

Ah, OK. Thanks, so I should not just read but also post. There is such good info on here from others, I don't feel the need to post so much :)

BCK, if you're a boating equipment retailer or boating services retailer we can probably learn from you. Please don't just sit back for 6 months and wait for the time to pass before you become a CM. Post away, let us get to know who you are and what your area of expertise is.

I learn stuff from pretty much everone that posts. So welcome aboard.

BCK, the Commercial Membership is a perk to our established and participating members who are in good standing only. As a newbie, you are not eligible for a CM. If you want to participate in the discussions and request a CM 6 months later, feel free, but it's intended for regularly participating members.

Thanks for asking.

Sounds like we need to see the "cut of your jib."

Back
Top Bottom