Albins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brockafe

I am searching for a 25' Albin Deluxe. I don't mind alittle work but would like to start with a good solid boat and go from there. Would consider other boats of this class and may move up to a 27' if necessary.

If anyone has any leads please let me know.

Thanks Brian

There is a 25' Albin sail equipped boat in Craig Alaska but I don't know if it would be available to you as your profile dos'nt even say what coats you live on. You should check w the website for Albin's. It's by the Albineers of British Columbia and usually has several Albin 25s for sale. Good choice of boats. The 25 is one of the best pleasure boats the world has ever seen. Try to find one cheap or repowered. I'll be out on my boat for over a week but I'll check on you when back.

Glad to read your opinion of the Albin-25, manyboats!

They sure looked like a satisfactory choice when we were looking for a Diesel power boat 3 years ago, but we haven't owned the Du NORD long enough yet to fully appreciate her.

On our Nipigon Bay cruise last summer a fellow dashed into our Thunder Bay KOA exclaiming "THIS will be my next boat! It's an Albin, isn't it? When we bought a boat several years ago friends said we ought to get a SAILBOAT. But they're so much work; THIS is the perfect boat for us!"

He ended up sitting at our picnic table offering advise on what we ought to see in Nipigon Bay, our first time in those waters. We weren't disappointed.

Another fellow operating a Campground near Duluth (on our trip home) exclaimed, "That's an Albin-25, right? I cruised all over Lake Superior in one of those! "Ya'know, they will really stand up to some big seas!".

Moby Nick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom