Albin cleat fs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kolive

Guru
I have one Albin cleat from our first boat a 1970 A-25 I just found. Still in very sound condition and usable as is. We have sold our LRC boats and I am trying to sort thru all the boating stuff. $10.00 plus shipping. PayPal preferred. I am sure it will fit in a small priority mail box for shipping@ $7.50. But I will ship it however you would like.

Attachments

• 37E00734-7270-4133-BB62-A625ADD2DB04.jpg
    37E00734-7270-4133-BB62-A625ADD2DB04.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 65
Hi Keith I remember those.
They worked fine and I’ve never heard of a problem w them.
The thing that amazed me most about the Albin25 was the blue rub rail. Never seen or heard of them failing either.
HaHa but then I liked all the rest of the Albin too.

Hey Eric, nice hearing from you. There is not much that did fail with those boats except some of the original Volvo engines.

Did you hear that Latitude Marine is closing?

That would make a nice nautical door pull. It would look great on my sliding door in our nautical room in Florida.
If it’s still available at the end of September when I’m back south I would be interested.
That is if Dorian leaves us alone.

Keith would you happen to have another one. I'm working on a cabinet for my outdoor tv and this would be a great handle for it.

Latitude is closing ....
First Discount Marine (boating store) then Latitude.
Sad.
Have no idea why.
Could be problems w the travel lift.
Or tribal problems.
Or both.
Or?

Or Patrick could have decided it wasn’t fun anymore.
Or it could have revolved around “hard to find good help these days”.

We spent a lot of time there working on Willy. The only thing I really didn’t like about Latitude is the gravel road going down there.
I’ll miss them both.

Last edited:
Latravcha, I only have the one. No one has bought it yet. So it is available still.

jleonard, hang on and be safe. If it is there when you get back, you can certainly purchase it.

Back
Top Bottom