Recommended Nordhavn over 55’ to 70’

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is my impression from video watching too. Feeling like a boat though actually has some appeal to it, which is why I’m torn. I’m in the Twistedtree camp of preferring a small primary house too. I just need to educate myself more so I appreciate everyone’s input.

Nothing beats getting on them. Drop me a PM if you want to visit sometime.

...Feeling like a boat though actually has some appeal to it, which is why I’m torn...

On the 68 it was only the salon, galley and master stateroom that had that "small condo feel" or "home like feel" to me. The footprint of the salon was more like a small "living room" because of the width and fore and aft distance from the cockpit door to galley. The galley had "home like" counter space, cabinets and appliances. The smaller boats(F58, F55, N52) felt more "boat like" with smaller sized cabinets and counter space. The 68 galley seemed more like a home with a row of cabinets that you would expect to see in a home kitchen. The master stateroom being beam width of course felt large. All other spaces on the 68 felt very much boat like. Guess cabins, utility spaces, wheel house, decks were all definitely boat. The wheel house to some may feel more like a "mini ship".

Well at least you have a few more words describing my impression, hope you get a chance to get aboard a few of the bigger boats to see what feels right to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom