Old 09-23-2021, 09:19 PM   #1
Guru

City: Longboat Key, FL
Vessel Name: Bucky
Vessel Model: Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
A note to Krogen owners

A thoughtful, articulate letter from The President of Krogen Cruisers association was recently published to express a refocused intention to make the group more inclusive to “all” Krogen owners everywhere.

Through the feedback of numerous owners who were interviewed on the water and the evidence of various other Krogen social media pages popping up here and there (not to mention Trawler Forum’s Krogen category), the President suggests that the services and benefits of Krogen Cruiser’s Association to owners not in the mix of the East Coast concentration of activities (including the annual rendezvous) may be far and few between.

I see the President wanting to bring back the all-inclusive KC community of owners that it once was, and he is suggesting not to do this at our expense of annual dues. I think the idea may be well worth the same consideration as he is giving us by authoring this appealing letter.

Perhaps you are a Krogen owner but have let your Krogen Cruiser’s membership lapse, or, you have never joined the organization to begin with, you should read the letter.

If you wish to, drop me a PM and I’ll send you a copy. -Healhustler (Larry)

"When life gets hard, eat marshmallows”.
healhustler is offline   Reply With Quote