Krogen Silouette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seems like there is always 2 or 3 for sale of the 12 built. Seems like $60k to $100k range. I really like the interior and that master stateroom with the lowering transom is really nice. But usually twins in the 700hp total range, not what I wanted. I thought it might be a good loop boat though. I ended up with a KK42, and love it.

Seems like there is always 2 or 3 for sale of the 12 built. Seems like $60k to $100k range. I really like the interior and that master stateroom with the lowering transom is really nice. But usually twins in the 700hp total range, not what I wanted. I thought it might be a good loop boat though. I ended up with a KK42, and love it.

I agree that it is a romantic boat with that aft master stateroom and double doors out to the veranda, wide tailgate style transom that is perfect for sunsets, but for my money it is either a bachelor’s boat or a weekender (or both). My Admiral loves it but when she got aboard and saw how little storage there was, the love affair was over. The gorgeous upper aft dining area is another wonderfully romantic nook, but a hot house in full sun. Galley is small and maintenance spaces are tight. That boat is a private party waiting to happen, but as a looper one would need to be OK with lots of clutter. My $.02.

Attachments

• 1FB717EB-F9C9-4989-8F45-324ED9873AF6.jpeg
    1FB717EB-F9C9-4989-8F45-324ED9873AF6.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom