Table Storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GBNI

Veteran Member
The bottle storage compartments inside the table are too small for standard bottles. What do people use these compartments for?

The bottle storage compartments inside the table are too small for standard bottles. What do people use these compartments for?
I agree, my bottles are laid down as they are too tall. Everything is built on a smaller scale it seems. we are talking about the cabinet starboard as you enter?

Table??

It would make it much more understandable if there was more details and some photos. I have no clue as to what kind of table is being referenced.

Define what you mean by "table". I recall no sit-around-it "tables" having integrated holders.

There have been various standalone little tables (we have one in our EB47). It's tall enough inside for most bottles (but not taller skinny vodka bottles).

As others have suggested, post a picture of the problem?

I had the same problem. The solution I came up with was to find the correct size bottles that fit the cavity.

My buddy had a bar in Illinois, where the state requires the bars to purchase their liquor from distributors. The distributors have 1L bottles (vs .75l or 1.75l bottles you can but at the liquor stores). The weird size bottle is the way the state tracks how much liquor the bar is selling and validates the bar is paying required taxes.

Now, back to your question, I find a 1L Absolute Vodka bottle fits perfectly in the slots. I purchase 1.75L bottles at the store and transfer them to the stash of 1L bottles I acquired so they are easily stored.

My next recommendation to you is you find a bar you like, get to be a regular and the situation is solved!! IMG_1470.jpgIMG_1471.jpg

LOL I thought you were talking about stowing your table.

What compartment?
I wanna see.
I am in the process of making a complete dining area for my project boat and would love some ideas for table storage. (and what to avoid considering your problem :thumb:)

It is in storage accessed from table top that is very restrictive.

Attachments

• 7D1F9129-EC8C-43FA-8DB1-EEDBB0A0FC4D.jpg
    7D1F9129-EC8C-43FA-8DB1-EEDBB0A0FC4D.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 23
Ahhhhhh, I use those two cavities for napkins, coasters, remote controls, miscellaneous items, but not bottles. Kind of a catch all space….

This is the first I've heard of someone with extra storage on a boat and wondering what they should put in it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom