On the Market Soon--Maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hmason

Guru
Vessel Name
Lucky Lucky
Vessel Make
Pacific Mariner 65
We have been looking for a bigger boat and think we have found one. Survey and sea trial is complete and all that remains is the fluid sample reports. Once the deal is closed (next week?), our beloved 1996 Grand Banks 46 Europa "Magic" will be for sale. She's located in Stuart, FL. We will update this post with particulars soon. Happy Holidays to all.

Howard:

Please put me on your interested list. My wife and I have been looking for a 46 Europa since we sold our 42 Classic 4 years ago. We live in Wilmington NC and can travel to Stuart to see Magic in a few days notice if you decide to put her up for sale.

Tom Rollins / Nine one zero two seven nine six six five eight

I will reach out to you if my deal comes together. Should know this coming week.

We have been looking for a bigger boat and think we have found one. Survey and sea trial is complete and all that remains is the fluid sample reports. Once the deal is closed (next week?), our beloved 1996 Grand Banks 46 Europa "Magic" will be for sale. She's located in Stuart, FL. We will update this post with particulars soon. Happy Holidays to all.

If you were in Westport instead of Stuart, I would come take a look. What is the new boat if you don't mind me be nosy?

If you were in Westport instead of Stuart, I would come take a look. What is the new boat if you don't mind me be nosy?

I'm superstitious. I'll post all about the new boat if we indeed complete the deal. However, if you have a look at the thread on insurance you will figure it out.

Not that important , just curious, I can wait and I understand

Any Update

If your selling the Europa let me know. I live in Punta Gorda and my dock only has a 25' CC in it. It's getting lonely since I sold my Selene.

Hi Howard,
Jeff here. I lived in Jupiter for many years and really love the Europa. I know I'm litterally low man on the totem pole here, but if your new boat pans out, please let me know. I wish you the best with your new boat!

Add me in as well to your interested list. I have a beautiful 78 GB that I will be selling soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom