GB Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stern door ladder

I have a Grand Banks 42 need a master stateroom exit ladder. I tried to make one but couldn’t get a good pattern and my wood working skills questionable to me.

I have a Grand Banks 42 need a master stateroom exit ladder. I tried to make one but couldn’t get a good pattern and my wood working skills questionable to me.

Ck with Grand Banks. If they don’t have the ladder they might have the plans / drawings. Or find another boat and measure it out. Have a woodworker build one for you if you don’t want to give it a try yourself.

Send photo to me of the location where it goes along with the year of your GB. I'm working on a 42, if it matches up I could build one from the take off of my project here. Could be sent to you as a kit, a little glue and some screws you could put it together.
Email to Richard@cfandm.com

Needed parts

Cylinder with key and lever springs both from Legge

Attachments

• 9896C18A-038E-4EB0-98D5-486263F6BAD7.jpg
    9896C18A-038E-4EB0-98D5-486263F6BAD7.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 4BE4AAEF-0582-4E92-875C-0C8F50BBBDA0.jpg
    4BE4AAEF-0582-4E92-875C-0C8F50BBBDA0.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 8C39297A-348A-4739-B4F9-840A70268677.jpg
    8C39297A-348A-4739-B4F9-840A70268677.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 73940BDA-43A0-4EC1-9987-0C0E8BBD3988.jpg
    73940BDA-43A0-4EC1-9987-0C0E8BBD3988.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 14

What year is your GB42?

Mine is an '87 w/stateroom exit ladder. I don't know what differences there are between the years but I can measure/draw/template mine for you if it would help. It would be a pretty simple build with some basic tools. IF you don't feel like doing that then I would snatch up the offer above, someone makes the parts for you to assemble.

I'll take a shot at this one, how about the fuzzy gasket that goes around the salon and helm doors?
had any luck on the door gaskets, needing the same

I emailed you a good option for the ladder, hadn't heard back
Richard@cfandm.com

Grand Banks 42 ladder

While you guys are checking parts, I need an aft cabin ladder from master to stern sitting area

If you send me a photo of area I’ll give you a price if looks the same as mine.
Doubt you will find one to buy without having it made. I have daily access to 6 different Grand Banks for a pattern. As said could make you a factory duplicate money back guarantee. Either fully assembled or pieces with instruction for you to assemble.
Don’t really need the work just trying to help you out
Richard@cfandm.com

I emailed you but returned. I’ll try again

Yea, I had switched my server. Will watch for it

Teak cold plate refrigerator door handle

We recently purchased a 2002 GB 46 Classic and one of the refrigerator door handles should be replaced if I can find one. The door is teak, not the handle:)

I have a 1977 GB 42 if you need any pics or patterns of rear ladder in the stateroom. I also need a working main cabin door lock.

Chuck

We are missing four of the brackets that hold the fridge shelves in place on our GB -- does anyone have a source for those?

Good morning,
looking for latches/rails for 1986 GB 42' .
Any ideas welcome!

Refrigerator hinges

I am looking for hinges for the refrigerator / icebox for my 87 GB 49MY. The latches are polar 505 and I found those but need the hinges. New used salvage doesn't matter as long as they work.

Attachments

• fridge door.jpg
    fridge door.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 6
We recently purchased a 2002 GB 46 Classic and one of the refrigerator door handles should be replaced if I can find one. The door is teak, not the handle:)
I may have an extra latch. Send picture or description

Does anybody know the source for Grand Banks window track channel with the felt in place for the laminated side glass?

I have a 1977 GB 42 classic.

Chuck

Chuck- sent you a pm.

Kevin

I bought mine from Defender. You can see how windows are rebuilt at my blog, grandbankschoices.

Fridge door hinges

Hi Explorer
Have a look at directnine.eu and search for «White Water stamped offset hinge*»
Might suit
JeanL

Any chance you’d still have one or two locks available for the outside doors?

GB door latch assemblies

I could have sold 100 of these latches.

Unfortunately I had only 6 & all those have been sold.

So sorry I could not be of help.

I will keep my eye open to see if any of my buddies have an extra one in their spares that they are willing to part with.

Good Luck,

Alfa Mike

Any chance you’d still have one or two locks available for the outside doors?
No sorry. I went all over the world looking for them and in the end, I found a great locksmith who rebuilt them. He had to make several components from scratch

Back
Top Bottom