GB Europa 43 info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbinbi

I am looking at this vs. a Bene ST 44. However, I cannot find any detailed info on the Europa. It looks great, but there is nothing on boattest.com, nothing on the GB website, etc. I am looking for general info and specific info. BTest gives a very good overview including fuel numbers and their impression of running the boat under review, but has nothing for this model like that.

If anyone has information on the specifics of the boat or has impressions from being on the boat, I would appreciate it. I am looking at a 2013 with twin cummings qsb 6.7s, 900 hours.

I am an experienced sailor with 50 years of coastal cruising looking at changing over to power. I do NOT want a displacement trawler. While I would mostly cruise at displacement speeds, I want a boat that could also do at least 12, preferably 15, and hopefully 20kts if I want it. Thank you.

Unless the GB is powered by a couple of engines way more powerful than the more sedate engines GB put in a lot of their boats (my own GB42 with twin 120 HP engines) you will not be getting the kinds of upper end speeds you speak of. Do you have HP ratings for engines in this boat?

I am looking at this vs. a Bene ST 44. However, I cannot find any detailed info on the Europa. It looks great, but there is nothing on boattest.com, nothing on the GB website, etc. I am looking for general info and specific info. BTest gives a very good overview including fuel numbers and their impression of running the boat under review, but has nothing for this model like that.

If anyone has information on the specifics of the boat or has impressions from being on the boat, I would appreciate it. I am looking at a 2013 with twin cummings qsb 6.7s, 900 hours.

I am an experienced sailor with 50 years of coastal cruising looking at changing over to power. I do NOT want a displacement trawler. While I would mostly cruise at displacement speeds, I want a boat that could also do at least 12, preferably 15, and hopefully 20kts if I want it. Thank you.

Where is the GB 43 located? Where will you be using it? Bob

Back
Top Bottom