Does anyone know where to get replacement teak handrail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronno

I had the unfortunate accident of having an anchor drag across my stern/starboard teak railing on my 1995 Classic 42...it busted up the rail and bent 2 of the 3 stainless steel uprights on this corner section.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get some replacements for these (teak rail and the uprights)? I don't need the gates or the gate hardware, but would really like to get authentic parts.

Any ideas out there?

Many thanks,
Ronno

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Unfortunate that it is under such circumstances. A competent welding shop should be able to replicate the bent stanchions particularly since you have one undamaged piece for appropriate dimensions. You may also have to look for a shipwright for the hand rail.

Welcome aboard. Probably will have to have them custom made.

It's a long shot but you might check with NW Explorations in Bellingham. I think that some of their charter boats have been converted from teak rails to stainless. Perhaps the original teak is in storage somewhere?

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get some replacements for these (teak rail and the uprights)? I don't need the gates or the gate hardware, but would really like to get authentic parts.

Ronno,
I know of a 1970's 36' woody that is being parted out. The stantions are available and just may fit. PM me and I will pass along the contact info.

Ronno, I have 2 complete handrail gates, including the hinges and the latch/tongues. These are the bronze alloy hardware. Some time ago I was looking for this hardware and it was impossible to find. Now I have 2 sets for sale. Let me know if you’re interested. Steve

Ronno, I have 2 complete handrail gates, including the hinges and the latch/tongues. These are the bronze alloy hardware. Some time ago I was looking for this hardware and it was impossible to find. Now I have 2 sets for sale. Let me know if you’re interested. Steve

I am interested in one set if he does not need both.

Bud

Do you still have handrail hardware?

Bud

Back
Top Bottom