Great Lakes 33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Javelin

Vessel Name
Ellen Rose
Vessel Make
Great Lakes 33
Although not many were built, I am hoping that there are a few Great Lakes 33 owners on the forum.

Our GL33 was built in 1981 and was originally named CASTAWAY. She is powered by a Volvo Penta TMD40A and a velvet drive transmission.

Many of these vessels (I believe most) were built with a rear entry door into the salon/lower helm area. Ours was built with the door on the stbd side which makes her very easy to dock single handed.

If there are other owners on the forum, lets get a discussion going about our GL33s. There is not much information about them on the web so this would be a good way to share information for the benefit of all.

Great Lakes 33 Owners Social Group

I started a social group named the Great Lakes 33 Owners Group. To join the group, click on Community at the top of the main forum page and select social groups. Once there, search for Great Lakes 33 Owners Group and join the conversation.

I Believe Boat Poker on here was a former owner of a GL33. He is a big fan of those boats. Full time liveaboard, I believe

Thanks!

Will send him a PM and ask.

Back
Top Bottom