Old 03-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Guru

City: Biloxi, MS
Vessel Name: Cajun Rose
Vessel Model: Biloxi Lugger
60' wooden boat "lugger hull" for 3k in south ms

Hello guys and gals, not affiliated with this at all but somebody might want it. *$3,000.00 for a 60' wooden hulled, I can't bring my self to call it a lugger but maybe a floating residence. *Good read and lots of good equipment for the cheep. *I was going to buy the electronics package, but I'm good. *

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/boa/2899409694.html
swampu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
Guru

RE: 60' wooden boat "lugger hull" for 3k in south ms

ohhh, don't confuse that boat with the boat in my sig. I just saw the boat on CL and remembered when someone called me a rich a-hole for having such a nice boat....hahahaha. I was just trying to give back. Now, if you fell in love with the Trawler style boats like in my sig thank you very much. If your ever in Biloxi let me know and I'll take you for a look see. As for the rich a-hole comment there was a thread awhile back about a trawler wanted for under 5k. That boat in your sig is an awesome looking rig, great fly bridge and pilot house. Lots of room to get around. Hope I'll be seeing you around these parts or vice versa.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Doc
Guru

I looked at this boat back in 2006 when they were asking about $50,000 for it. I saw it the other day on yachtworld.com and called the same broker that showed it to me back then and has it for sale now. Why did it more than double in price?, I asked. Did it get a lot of updating? No, he said. Same as then.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1976.../United-States
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #4
Guru

That's funny, that broker is my neighbor I'll ask him if they struck oil on that boat or something. Maybe in 06' the owner had to get rid of it due to the katrina, there was a lot of people making rash decisions after the storm.