Bristol trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just now saw your posts...sorry! I bought her from an elderly couple in St. Augustine FL in July of 2010...the solid fiberglass hull and decks are what I was looking for, with full intentions of completely gutting her. My budget is around 150k, and that includes purchase, trucking, everything. I have a spread sheet detailing every component and every system. I'm still under so far so good. Oh by the way, Sibsie has been fired as the webmaster for inattention. lol New updates on the site if your interested.
I have the JENNY now. Can you give me in Information on her? Bought her in 2018.

info

If you give me an email address i'll send you the sale literature

I have the JENNY now. Bought her in Oct 2018. Awesome boat. Do you have any information on her?

No, I didn't have any info on her. I saw it hauled out at Green cove Springs several years ago. Talked briefly with the new owner... I recognized her from the adds from the previous owner who I believe did the loop and did the repower.

No, I didn't have any info on her. I saw it hauled out at Green cove Springs several years ago. Talked briefly with the new owner... I recognized her from the adds from the previous owner who I believe did the loop and did the repower.

Thank you, I'm just trying to find out just what all has been done. She needs work but runs great.

IIRC, the main engine, dinghy rack fabbed and something else significant but can't remember what. Looked like a really nice boat. Where is your homeport now?

Wyoboater- I can tell you 'inop' just means inoperative. Not necessarily beyond repair, but it doesn't currently work.
Hope the boat is nice!

Repair or replacement of the generator is 2nd only to the main engine.
Get a qualified person to check ti out to determine the cost of repair/replacement before you go any further.

24D638E8-41D8-4F84-AFE0-6044B2CC1258.jpg

A03E041E-D592-46B1-802D-9633EA54BB7C.jpg

Almost ready for four coats of Alexseal topcoat after a little more sanding. All electrical, 24V and 12V, AC inverters and chargers are in, All holding tanks and plumbing are done, diesel tanks, all windows and portlights installed except the three pilothouse windows, thruster and windlass done... I'm getting there!

It is a 1969 made in Bristol RI. I don't have a lot of paperwork but I have hull number and tonnage. I gutted her. lol

My boat doesn't have a hull number, it only has documentation number. The hull was built by person, and completed in Biddeford Maine, at rumery's boat yard.
I have all paperwork on the build. I'm thinking it may be the first one built. Not sure, that's why I am trying to find any info I can.

can you send me some picures of her? and a pic of some paperwork if you possibly can? sjemery@gmail

42 Bristol trawler

Well here's another Bristol owner for you right here. I'd like to hear how some of you have solved your iron tank issues I'm in the process of doing my conversion on the tanks I got my Bristol for a song the last owners unfortunately we're at a complete loss about like a machinist trying to be a pastry chef the boat was more or less used as a floating home 5 years ago she had a complete rebuild. Would like to pick the brains of some other Bristol owners

Just remember bologna is hot dogs for people who like pancakes

The Wenchmaker

Back
Top Bottom