Hesper Provenance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hesper

HESPER (pic below) is in her 14th season with our family. I’m hoping folks can help me firm-up her provenance. As related to me, the hull/topsides (only) were laid-up by Tillotson-Pearson in 1975 and then went into inside storage until purchased by the folks at the Parks Yard in Maine, completed in best-of-everything fashion and launched in 1996. Her configuration seems unique, 32’ length, cockpit helm station and interior featuring a forward galley, starboard/aft head and convertible double bed in the main salon. It’s the Bill Garden design, of course - but a wonderful (IMHO) variant. She has always been named HESPER with USCG documentation number 1040739 as a 1996 with a ‘75 hull number TSPFA0441175. I know about the Willard/Fales dust-up but think she might be some “third type”. Why 20 years in storage? Who owned her during that time(?) etc. Thanks for any information/confirmation you’d like to share in this regard!

Attachments

• Hesper.jpg
    Hesper.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 18
Greetings,
Welcome aboard...

iu

USCG registration/documentation search would be my first step. Can you start with the storage facility and look back from there? Anybody old enough at Parks Yard you can ask? ?

A very tidy boat with beautiful cabin details. Not sure about the galley in the bow.

Back
Top Bottom