Television mount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gskill

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
RoxSea
Vessel Make
34 Mainship Pilot
I recently purchased a 34 Mainship pilot. The previous owner installed a Samsung TV in place of the original. I cant seem to see how it is mounted as it is set back within the cabinet. I would like to access the back to install cables however can not seem to remove it. Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks George

Is there room to lift it up? My wall hung tv has a bracket that slips over another bracket that's attached to the wall.

If someone installed it, someone can remove it. If you can't figure it out, get someone local to help you.

Get it touch with the previous owner and ask them.

Same boat here. The TV and wood trim lifts straight up from the cabinet and is mounted on a French cleat type of setup. Behind you will see all wiring connections. I added a fire stick and placed it behind the TV void.

Shelf above the TV is held in place by philips screws from the top. Use a stubby screwdriver to remove. If you need to get at the wires feeding the TV you need to remove the trim/covers inside the locker on the opposite side of the wall. (starboard side of the v-v-berth)

Thanks to all for the heads up. There is no room to lift the tv, however removing the top shelf sounds like the solution.

thanks again. George

Back
Top Bottom