Rocker Switch / Circuit breaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newtrawlerowner

Vessel Name
PartnerShip II
Vessel Make
2003 Mainship 400
I am looking for a 40 or 50 amp rocker style circuit breaker. These are made bu Carling. Anybody know a supplier?
I've included a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• Rocker Switch.Circuit breaker.jpg
    Rocker Switch.Circuit breaker.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 22
Try reaching out to Carling. They helped me find the sliding cover for the generator/shore power switch on the breaker panel. Took them a few days to get back to me but they were very helpful.

I took the part number off of one of my breaker switches and got one from Carling. They were very helpful.

Are you sure they are circuit breakers? Usually circuit breakers would be labeled OFF and RESET. I think those are just switches.

Blue Sea System rocker switches are rebranded Carling Switches.

I see mounting screws above and below the rocker, maybe I’m wrong about them just being switches.

Last edited:
As someone said thise do look like Carling H series, which only go uo to 35A.

Is the goal to replace them (and the wiring), with bigger?

Are you sure they are circuit breakers? Usually circuit breakers would be labeled OFF and RESET. I think those are just switches.

Blue Sea System rocker switches are rebranded Carling Switches.

I see mounting screws above and below the rocker, maybe I’m wrong about them just being switches.

Yes, they are breakers. I kept tripping one for a 12 volt socket while trying to operate a water toy inflator. The inflator required a 20 amp circuit and the breaker was 10 amp.

Back
Top Bottom