Radar Arch???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve Dublin

Vessel Name
Miss Lucy
Vessel Make
Mainship 30 Pilot II
Does anyone know who made the radar arch for the pilot 30 II Would like to add one to my 2005 rum runner.
Thanks Steve Dublin

Sorry, I can't answer the question.

But, have you tried the Mainship group on Yahoo? Its a private group, but easy to join.

Jim

We used a radar arch from Atlantic Towers on a previous boat. It was fairly reasonable and very nice quality.

Sorry, I can't answer the question.

But, have you tried the Mainship group on Yahoo? Its a private group, but easy to join.

Jim

I believe the Yahoo group has shut down, as have all Yahoo groups.

I believe the Yahoo group has shut down, as have all Yahoo groups.

I think the groups are still intact, they are just private now.

From Yahoo's website:

"Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow content to be uploaded to the Yahoo Groups site. Don't worry, though, Yahoo Groups is not going away and new groups can still be created.

Beginning October 28, new content won't be able to be uploaded to the site, and all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed after December 14. We will continue to process requests to download your content as long as they are submitted by January 31, 2020.

You'll still be able to create new groups, communicate with your groups via email, and search for private groups on the site. In addition, admins will continue to have limited access to group settings and administration tools."

While I don't really follow the Mainship group, I am still getting daily e-mails from the group.

Steve, the OP, has asked his question to the Yahoo group.

Jim

Any local marine fabricator/welder can knock up a tube structure, like and arch. There are tons of folks that just do arches, towers and hardtops. There is no 'old-new' stock lying around. Someone is going to need to fabricate one. At that point, it's just as easy to have someone take measurements and make what you want, rather than whatever was stock from Mainship.

When its done, nobody will be able to tell.

Back
Top Bottom