New Mainship owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goslow

Hi all I just purchased a 2007 Mainship 40 ft trawler.I'm looking to find out about the filler cushion for the guest berth bunks.Where I can get one.I know I will have many question as I get acquainted with the boat.I was bringing it up from Fort Lauderdale to New youk but a oil linen broke in Georgia .I'm flying home and a Captain will bring it up once the repairs are made. Also Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the boat.The horn does not work and I'm trying to find out where and how it is fed. I'm leaving for home in a few hours safe boating to all.Tomhttp://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/images/trawler/smilies/sk/angel.gif

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the boat purchase. Post some photo's when you can. Sorry for the misfortune of the oil line but as they say, welcome to boat ownership.

Check with St. Augustine Canvas and upholstery if they are still there. They were located next to the Mainship factory. They probably made the cushions for your boat, and probably would still have some fabric. They have all the designs and fabrics.

2004 Mainship horn wiring diagram

Hi all I just purchased a 2007 Mainship 40 ft trawler.I'm looking to find out about the filler cushion for the guest berth bunks.Where I can get one.I know I will have many question as I get acquainted with the boat.I was bringing it up from Fort Lauderdale to New youk but a oil linen broke in Georgia .I'm flying home and a Captain will bring it up once the repairs are made. Also Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the boat.The horn does not work and I'm trying to find out where and how it is fed. I'm leaving for home in a few hours safe boating to all.Tomhttp://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/images/trawler/smilies/sk/angel.gif

Here is a diagram showing how my horn was wired
(new at posting, hopes this works)

Attachments

• Ships Horn Wiring.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 76
Here is a diagram showing how my horn was wired
(new at posting, hopes this works)

Try these folks. There is a good chance they made the original cushions for your boat. They are in the building with St. Augustine Marine.

The Canvas and Upholstery Center
Upholstery Shop
404 Riberia St
(904) 429-3968

Where in GA? Good shops but they are scattered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom