Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
City: charleston sc
Country: usa
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
name of water connection assembly?

Does anyone know what the assembly on the Mainship MK1 on the starboard side where the water hose connects is called? It appears to have a check valve or preasure switch inside of it and is all in one component. Where can I purchase one also?

Millard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:10 AM   #2
City: Full Time Cruising East Coast
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Meridian
Vessel Model: Krogen-42
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,002

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler Forum

meridian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:18 AM   #3
City: Vero Beach, FL.
Country: US
Vessel Name: FIREFLY
Vessel Model: Pilgrim 40
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 918
Marine Water Pressure Regulators

SHURFLO Wall Mount City Water Connection
SCOTTEDAVIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #4
ranger42c's Avatar
City: Maryland
Country: USA
Vessel Model: 42' Sportfish
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,016
Yep, water pressure regulator. Far as I know, all the Luhrs Group companies used Jabsco units.

The original regulator in ours was a 35-PSI unit, semi-anemic and we have PEX plumbing... so more pressure seemed doable. Jabsco's more recent 45-PSI unit does work better, although I had to enlarge the cut-out a bit.

South River, Chesapeake Bay
ranger42c is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012