Mainship Pilot 34 Upgrades - cockpit bench seating backrests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JFisher

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Freedom
Vessel Make
2001 Mainship Pilot 34
My wife and I are about to enjoy our 3rd season with our 2001 Mainship Pilot 34. We purchased the boat in the late fall of 2017 and plan to retire and cruise the ICW as snowbirds in the next couple of years. We've taken care of a lot of routine maintenance and repairs as we continue to become intimately acquainted with the boat, but I thought I would share some pics of upgrades we have made to improve the Pilot's creature comforts.

She was without cockpit bench seating backrest cushions when we purchased her, so these additions were a nice improvement.

scc1.jpg

scc3.jpg

pcc1.jpg

pcc3.jpg

pcc4.jpg

The cushions will certainly make it more comfortable on long trips.

We've taken care of a lot of routine maintenance and repairs as we continue to become intimately acquainted with the boat, but I thought I would share some pics of upgrades we have made to improve the Pilot's creature comforts. ]
Very nice mods to what I've always thought is a great 34' boat!:thumb:

Well done J. Did you make the cushions yourself?
Is that carpeting I see in the photo or is a rug of some sort?

No, I did not make the cushions. They were made by affordableboatcushions.com out of Florida.

Affordable Boat Cushions

The carpet is the original hunter green snap in carpet that came with the boat when we bought it. I have since pulled it out and replaced it as it was quite worn.

Back
Top Bottom