Mainship 350/390 Cabin Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mainshiptom

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Naphy III
Vessel Make
Mainship 350/390
Hi Guys

Hope you can help,
All my inrnal lights work apart from central round light in middle of the cabin?
is it 12volt? where is the switch for it?

Help will be appricated

Thanks in advance

Tom

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Hope you can help,
All my inrnal lights work apart from central round light in middle of the cabin?
is it 12volt? where is the switch for it?

Help will be appricated

Thanks in advance

Tom

If you’re talking about the large round light it’s 110volt. The switch for it is one of the three rocker switches under the main switch panel by the rear door. If your talking about the small round light above the steps the switch for that is on the right side of the steering wheel. If you’re new to the boat, half of the lights in each space are 110v and half are 12v. That’s why there’s 2 switches in each space.

and this is the bulb for the Big one in the main salon

Attachments

• 20190410_133418.jpg
    20190410_133418.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 9
If you’re talking about the large round light it’s 110volt. The switch for it is one of the three rocker switches under the main switch panel by the rear door. If your talking about the small round light above the steps the switch for that is on the right side of the steering wheel. If you’re new to the boat, half of the lights in each space are 110v and half are 12v. That’s why there’s 2 switches in each space.

The main light in the salon (large round light in the center) is 12V on my 1999 350. I replaced the fluorescent light with an LED dome light. I had to remove the bezel on the dome light to reattach the round translucent cover.

Thanks Everyone, I think mine Mainship 350 1999 is 12 volt since there are no Fuses on fuse panel to mention lights on mine 220v

Also wires on socket are blue to indicate 12v?

Back
Top Bottom