79 Mainship Mark 1 thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's finally mine.
I went through a day of chaos with the purchase but after that its finally uncovered and i was able to remove the bridge for transport.
Thanks to all for the input and advise. it was a lot of help.

Congrats on your new boat. Agree that photos would be nice.

28851-albums1139-picture7067.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
28851-albums1139-picture7068.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
28851-albums1139-picture7069.jpg

Goodness , you've been busy! I didn't realize your boat had a top on it ,too. Like you said, now you can get it home where you can work on it and make it yours.
A sincere congratulations from me, too!
Keep the pictures coming. They're appreciated.

The top was significantly more difficult than the bridge. It was custom Aluminum that doesn't fold up. Thanks for the help.

Man i like the way they look w/o the flybridge.... Hmmmmm.... If I hadn't removed the inside station I'd be thinking about doing that.

Man i like the way they look w/o the flybridge.... Hmmmmm.... If I hadn't removed the inside station I'd be thinking about doing that.

You can always add one more project to your list…

It does look pretty slick like that. I was pretty happy that i could keep 90% of the gages still attached to the panel and remove the whole panel. the bridge was very easy. it took four of us to move it but it was not too difficult.

Last edited:
It does look pretty slick like that. I was pretty happy that i could keep 90$ of the gages still attached to the panel and remove the whole panel. the bridge was very easy. it took four of us to move it but it was not too difficult.

Always nice to have friends.

You can always add one more project to your list…

Dave when your old and fat like me last thing I need is another project on the list. Hard enough to just keep up with what's there now. :)

Who says I am not old and fat? You should see my to do list with our new boat.

Back
Top Bottom