2006 Mainship 400 wiper blades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jefndeb

Guru
Vessel Name
Indigo Star
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 400
Can anybody provide recommendations on replacement wiper blades?..

I think they are 22 inch blades.

Jeff

For flat windshields I prefer the metal backed HD truck blades.
My NAPA gave me a couple SS adapters to fit the arm tab ends. I had to add a small SS bolt & nut and a spacer nut to attach to the hole in the blade. 20180629_151930.jpeg20180629_152140.jpeg20180629_152042.jpeg

MS did use Marinco wipers.
Various ones are shown in the MS, Luhrs, Hunter part photos linked in the Marlow-MS section sticky re parts.

Thanks Don.

I like your flat blades and can see how they would be more effective, and likely more economical as well. The Marinco wipers have the advantage of being plug and play.

I saved a few bucks by putting a long blade on the window directly if front of the helm but shorter ones on the other two. I don't use them very often, honestly, as I usually run the boat from the upper helm, even in the rain.

I use Duralast conventionally wiper blades. I get them at auto zone. I put 24” blades on the port and starboard windows and a 22” blade on the center. My wipers are I believe Marino’s. The wiper arm has a flat blade which the Duralast blade slides onto and fits into place. They work well for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom