Judy - this is also for your recent PM. It took me half the day to fix my account to be ale to use my ipad. I finally gave up on that.
I have now visited the Oceania 30 twice. Photos:
- just as roomy in the salon (to my sense of it) as the MT34
- galley better because of the corner configuration
- engine room is roomy and there are 3 hatches for access from different areas
- gotta love bow thruster, hot water, heat and A/C
- 30 feet means lower cost for slip rentals, bottom work, etc., and easier for stupid old man to manoeuvre etc.
Cons: (not including those listed in the survey)
- no aft cabin (V-berth not the ideal place to sleep on any boat)
- no flybridge enclosure
- outdated nav equipment
Mainly surprised that a 30-foot trawler would feel as spacious as one 4 feet longer. I will offer on this if I can just get some action on my Albin 25!