New for me - MT 38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Journey
Vessel Make
38ft. 1989 Marine Trader
just took over a 1998 38' marine trader sundeck trawler Is there any comon thing that goes wrong with this make and year?

Welcome to the Trawler Forum and congratulations on your purchase.

Well, can't answer your question, but along with Dimer2, I welcome you to the forum....Congrats on your Marine Trader and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. And....let me be the first to bug you about showing us PICS! And don't worry about being a newbie..there are MANY MT's here on the forum that will chime in, and if your pics don't post right away, they will soon. The site team here just has to approve them for the first few times, and I know that a few of the site team members are decent folk, at least now and then........right Dimer?

Glad you are here Capt. Fred. Lots of Marine Trader folks here too. I'm sure you'll get some good feedback.

Kevin

just took over a 1998 38' marine trader sundeck trawler Is there any comon thing that goes wrong with this make and year?

That's for us to know, and you to find out. That's half the fun...and besides...you might have a near perfectly maintained vessel, so why start out anticipating trouble. Enough interesting stuff is bound to happen anyway... :D

Greetings,
Mr. CFK. EVERYTHING is broken on our boats (yours included). We just don't know it yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom