Bestway Labelle 43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paramedic62

Vessel Name
Leucothea
Vessel Make
Bestway Labelle 43
1985 Bestway Labelle 43 - I'm looking for any factory documentation or brochure etc on the Bestway 43 .

I am also looking to communicate with Owners of the 43 to answer questions and seek advice

Steve - Ottawa Canada

Would you sell your boat?

1985 Bestway Labelle 43 - I'm looking for any factory documentation or brochure etc on the Bestway 43 .

I am also looking to communicate with Owners of the 43 to answer questions and seek advice

Steve - Ottawa Canada

Hi Steve,
I know you’ve got your boat last year, but what would be the amount that will make you sell your boat ? 20% more than what you paid?
Best regards,
Dragan

We have a 1985 LaBelle. Love her. The only real documentation I have found was an engine room schematic. It lists the builder and yard but my command of Taiwanese is far too limited to make much more sense of it.

We have a 1985 LaBelle. Love her. The only real documentation I have found was an engine room schematic. It lists the builder and yard but my command of Taiwanese is far too limited to make much more sense of it.
So I guess there’s no amount that would make you consider selling the boat?
Best of luck,
Dragan

So I guess there’s no amount that would make you consider selling the boat?
Best of luck,
Dragan

You joined the forum 10 hours ago, resurrected a 2 year old thread to publicly ask boat owners what they want for boats that are not for sale?

Here’s a public question for you: how much $$ do you have?

Back
Top Bottom