Hello from Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArminTL

Hi,

my name is Armin and I want to explain in a few words why I registered here in your forum. I work for Trotec Laser Inc. in Customer Service in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Some of our customers use laser cutting machines for their work. So we want to share our experience and give some advice on laser related topics.

So if you want to know anything, do not hesitate contacting me :)

Welcome. I am a manufacturing engineer with an extensive sheet metal and stamping background. I am retired but back to work as a consultant for my career long employer. I am not saying for whom I work, but if you query my posts you can figure it out. I am not looking for suppliers for my employer, but I am well aware of what a good laser supplier can provide. You certainly can offer a valuable service to hands on boaters. What types of lasers do you have? What materials do you work with? Do you have multi-axis laser capability? What ancillary equipment do you offer? I doubt that average trawler folks realize what things you are probably able to help with. But that being said I am always willing help fellow boaters. Lord knows, I can use help from time to time myself.

Last edited:
We offer the widest range of C02, Fiber, and Galvo laser solutions. With our flatbed systems ranging from a working area of 12" x 18" to 59" x 49" and the Galvo lasers offering limitless capabilities in material size we have a solution for nearly every application. Our laser systems are capable of cutting and/or engraving many materials; including wood, leather, glass, stone, paper, metals, plastics, fabric, food, and much more. Because all of our flatbed laser systems have an X, Y, and Z axis you have the ability to effortlessly process many different applications, no matter the size or shape. Along with our laser systems and accessories for the laser; including cutting tables, vacuum tables, rotaries, lenses with different focal length, i-Cut, and TroCam we also offer exhaust filtration systems. You are right, there are so many possibilities with a laser ones imagination is really their only limit... We love seeing all of the cool ideas people come up with!

If you have more questions, just post them, I'll try to find the right solution for you.

Back
Top Bottom