souce for BMW 150D engine parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Any source for BMW 150D marine engine parts? A general search only brings up auto parts:banghead:
fully understand the negative thinking on these engines, however there you are with one and needing parts source.
Would appreciate any clues, Thanks, Al

Any source for BMW 150D marine engine parts? A general search only brings up auto parts:banghead:
fully understand the negative thinking on these engines, however there you are with one and needing parts source.
Would appreciate any clues, Thanks, Al

Haven't heard from her lately...but a member, Donna, here used to have a trawler "Southerly" that had a BMW engine... at first, she was nervous, but I thought she said it wasn't too bad for maintenance and parts.

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s9/southerly-sale-58724.html

Last edited:
Thank fellows, Tom- The owner of the LN in Juneau, long advertised in the Lord Nelson fleet site for sale, apparently has a change of heart, advised me to seek other sources. Maybe I disturbed him, or maybe he is counting "Scalps" in terms of receiving inquiries. No idea, but that boat is off my market.
Have several inquiries out to other LN owners in the PNW.

No rush, patience is king.
Al

Thank fellows, Tom- The owner of the LN in Juneau, long advertised in the Lord Nelson fleet site for sale, apparently has a change of heart, advised me to seek other sources. Maybe I disturbed him, or maybe he is counting "Scalps" in terms of receiving inquiries. No idea, but that boat is off my market.
Have several inquiries out to other LN owners in the PNW.

No rush, patience is king.
Al
Didn't bring him any AA? Oh lordy. Master that was the first thing you taught this young grasshopper! I need to contact Cap't John....

Back
Top Bottom