New to this Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleanslate

Veteran Member
Vessel Make
Ocean Yachts 42 Sunliner
Hello All,

I'm a life long boater. Grew up on parent's boats in Bay Head NJ and Chesapeake bay. First boat was a 50' Matthews , second 55' Pacemaker both wood. I learned how to take care of the boats at a young age performing all tasks involved with boats.
I've owned many different boats over the years. Dyer dink, lol, Boston Whaler, Chris Crafts, 42' Matthews, and now my current boat 42' Ocean Yachts with the aft cabin. Not the Sport Fish. Powerd by Detroit Diesels 471s.
I consider it a fast trawler , hence why I joined this forum and it sounds like a nice group of informative people.

We spend most of our time in the Cape May NJ area.
Looking forward to meet you and exchanging info, knowledge, and ideas.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here.

Welcome aboard TF.
Lots of good info and folks here.
Poke around to get familiar with the forum features and feel free to ask a question or start a discussion.

Welcome! Looking forward to having you share your knowledge with others here on TF.

John

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you’ll be a good knowledge resource for the rest of us.

hello i have a old 3-53 detroit na and I were going to use to heat a greenhouse about how much fuel would it burn at idle no load?

hello i have a old 3-53 detroit na and I were going to use to heat a greenhouse about how much fuel would it burn at idle no load?

Jon, welcome to TF, and my guess is very little. But why don't you post your question over in the 'Power Systems' section where you might get more responses. This thread is more for welcoming new members - not so much for detailed information. :flowers:

Howdy Clean! Enjoy this fun TF boating circus!! Lots o' good ol' Captains as well as some pretty funny clowns...

I spent 1950's and 60's on LI South Shore. Boats and boat yards galore on Woodcleft and Hudson Canals in Freeport... as well as boats and yards in Merrick. Early to mid 1970's on Penobscot Bay in Maine. Now in SF Bay area, usually up deep into SF Delta's fresh waters.

Again I Say - Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom