Curtains/ Window coverings for Mainship 390

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello folks-
Our green-brown curtains original to the boat are in need of replacement. We like the color and the fabric. I’m planning to make new ones but could use help tracking down the fabric. Anyone happen to know the fabric vendor?
Best,
- - Craig
NautiGirl
Mainship 390 (2004)

Sailrite.com is good for all kinds of marine fabric.

sailrite.com has a great selection.

Maybe they have something close.

Gioia sails in NJ & FL supplied much of the soft goods to MS and might know.more about it. They have been helpful to other MS owners and worth a try.

Don -
Thanks for reminding about Gioia sails.
Also appreciate recommendations from others to look to Sailrite. I do purchase a great deal of fabric from them and were on my short list of I’m unable to find the the exact fabric for replacement.
Cheers!
- - Craig

Craig
You might also look at Rockford Supply for materials. Their selection is not as diverse as SsilRite & others but I've purchased hated a lot from them and generally their prices are attractive. They also have some 2nds & close outs very attractively priced for those projects where you aren't trying for an exact match.

Inside curtains on 3 lower helm windows

Anyone have any info on sources for the inside curtains (shades) on the three large forward facing windows at lower helm? Because of the irregular shapes of the two windows to either side of the middle, doesn’t seem like it’s a diy project.

Back
Top Bottom