New Member Bremerton Washington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diver Down

Thank you for the add. I'm Terry and my wife is Caitlyn. We own a small dive company out Kitsap county Washington.

Currently we own a 40' Bayliner Bodega, a 40' Willard center console, and a 14' Avon ?. Our prior boat was a 1959 stephens 55' flush deck. Our next boat (already arranged) is Robert Beebe's design #156, originally Tortuga.

Being owners of a marine based business, and full time live-aboards, we love and live for the water. Thanks for the add and see you on the water.

We bought Papazia II, I also noted you posted on the other thread. Tortuga is a 54', correct? And she has a Mitsubishi engine?

We bought Papazia II, I also noted you posted on the other thread. Tortuga is a 54', correct? And she has a Mitsubishi engine?

At the water, yes. Overall she is 61. The only Beebe to ever have the troll pit, and I think the last one ever built. Hull was laid in '97 and fitting was completed in '01.

You are also correct on the engine. Single Mitsubishi now with a bit over 4k hours. Sips fuel at about 1.3 gallons an hour doing 7 knots. She was originally built with twin engines to a single shaft. But during the first run there was an undocumented "catastrophic failure". The second engine was pulled and everything was reconfigured.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom