Outta Here ! soon I hope... maybe ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

apagano

Veteran Member
Hello All,
I am presently shopping for a Trawler 40 feet would be great. with the plans of living aboard, traveling mostly from the keys to the Bahamas and a little further down island as my expertise increase. I have spent many years sailing on my own and with others. I did a year on a 150 foot Nova Scotia Trawler in the Caribbean. I have sea experience ( enough to know a little ) but I have never owned a boat and I am now shopping for one. I have chosen to go with a trawler instead iof a sailboat is for the living space comfort as I am sure I will be at anchor way more than not, and I like the way they look, especially the older ones, Due to fiance and budget issues, I am looking at older boats.

Well.. thats whats going on and that's why I joined your forum. Methinks Im gonna have a lot of questions
Thank
Alfonse

Keep at least a quarter of what you paid for the boat for reserves for upgrades and overlooked repair needs, and then have enough resources to pay for insurance, berthage, taxes, and operating the boat.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, have fun with the search!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom