Retrieve photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tidahapah

Guru
Vessel Name
Flora
Vessel Make
Timber southern cray boat
Some years ago I posted a lot of photos of my engine change out. Since then I have had a computer melt down and lost a lot of these photos and poor back up procedure has ensured I have no copies.
Is it possible to retrieve photos from the forum, only my own photos that I have posted.
Cheers
Benn

Did you post them on a thread? If so, find that thread and click on the photos one at a time and select download. If you put them on your album you should be able to do the same.

BTW, they will be a lot smaller than the originals unfortunately.

Another option is to send your hard drive off and have everything on it recovered. There is also software available (some free) that you can use to attempt recovery yourself. I do have one on my PC but am out on the boat and don't remember the name. Will add when I get back.

Menzies,
Thanks for that.
I have done all the recovery processes even sebding my hard drive off to a data recovery Co. Got some stuff back but not all.
Cheers
Benn

You have 1 Album with 9 Pictures. None of which appear to be of a re-power:

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/members/152-albums26.html

1) Open the Album
2) Open each picture
3) Right-click the picture
4) Select "Save Image As"

The images are small and the resolution is limited, however the process does work.

Thanks guys, I recovered the re power images as suggested. OK they are a bit smaller but still of good quality. I may retrieve some of my earlier photos the same way.
Thanks again
Cheers
Benn

Back
Top Bottom