User Modifications

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some new seating.

Attachments

• 20191125_140550.jpg
    20191125_140550.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 72
Hi KiwiClive,
We have our Nimbus 380 Commander @ Hobsonville Marina.
I have attached three photos showing: (1) Nordic Blue soon after her arrival from the UK. (2) New cockpit hardtop and clears. (3) Hardtop replacing bimini over flybridge. The cockpit hardtop adds a new large all-weather area and the flybridge addition means no wind flapping and with 2 metre height means I can now stand without stooping (the bimini was a frustrating 6ft and I am 6ft 3in!).
We seldom collapsed the bimini any way and it appeared at risk during strong winds. The simple glass composite version is 'solid as a rock'.
Sorry to read of your Beneteau tribulations.
Cheers, Grae

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_33d3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_33d3.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4507.jpg
    IMG_4507.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 59
  • fullsizeoutput_450d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_450d.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 61
Grae: Unusual vessel there. I don’t think I’ve seen such a substantial swim-platform structure. It looks like a factory add-on option. Hardtop worked out well.

was OP specifically looking for mods done to Beneteau Swift Trawlers or any boat?

was OP specifically looking for mods done to Beneteau Swift Trawlers or any boat?
Apparently it was decoded by others to mean "mods done to any boat!"

Here's some, (by no means not all) that have been done to my boat over the last 4 years. Tackle/tool center, chain counter, all ER lights (12v & 110v) replaced, Duel Racors, all electronics replaced, 3 IP camera added, Glomex OTA antenna, Smart TV, lexan flybridge surround, etc. :dance:

Attachments

• Tackle center.jpg
    Tackle center.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 49
  • AA150.jpg
    AA150.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Glass helm.jpg
    Glass helm.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IP Cameras.jpg
    IP Cameras.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Lexan Surround.jpg
    Lexan Surround.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Racors.jpg
    Racors.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Smart TV.jpg
    Smart TV.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 50
We could ask the OP but it would be (so far) a fairly short thread if Beneteau Swift mods only wanted!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom