Fantasy fest 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nopistn

Vessel Make
37' C&L Double Cabin
Anyone do Fantasy Fest by boat?
I've stayed on a boat at the garrison mooring field before and didn't like how far the dinghy ride was, or how far the walk was from the dinghy dock.
Thinking of anchoring west of Fleming island and using the dinghy dock behind turtle kraals at the key west bight marina.
Anyone else done this before? Anyone else going to fantasy fest this year?
Or any advice for someone who can't afford key west marina prices?
Thanks all!

Anyone with a Military ID card is eligible to apply for a transient slip at Boca Chica Marina onboard NAS Key West (Mile Marker 8). The daily rate is $1.00 per foot with electric service included. There are no weekly or monthly discounts. You can reserve a slip for a month and then it will be on a space available basis afterwards for longer visits.

Anyone with a Military ID card is eligible to apply for a transient slip at Boca Chica Marina onboard NAS Key West (Mile Marker 8). The daily rate is $1.00 per foot with electric service included. There are no weekly or monthly discounts. You can reserve a slip for a month and then it will be on a space available basis afterwards for longer visits.

I'm not military but that's an awesome deal for anyone who is!

While I have never been to Fantasy Fest :angel:, I have anchored in several spots closer to the action than Garrison Bight. If you can find room, the SW corner of Flemming Island, just north of G31 is a good spot and is somewhat protected from the prevailing NE wind. But even if you take a mooring east of Flemming you can bring your dinghy though Flemming Cut and tie up at the dinghy dock at Key West Bight and be within a five minute walk to the action on Duval. There is a fee for use of the dinghy dock.

David

While I have never been to Fantasy Fest :angel:, I have anchored in several spots closer to the action than Garrison Bight. If you can find room, the SW corner of Flemming Island, just north of G31 is a good spot and is somewhat protected from the prevailing NE wind. But even if you take a mooring east of Flemming you can bring your dinghy though Flemming Cut and tie up at the dinghy dock at Key West Bight and be within a five minute walk to the action on Duval. There is a fee for use of the dinghy dock.

David

Yeah I just called them, it's $7 per day or $26 per week.
I'd hate to have to pay $23? Per day for the mooring field which includes a dinghy dock, and pay for a separate dinghy dock... but if I can't get good holding, Space, ect. I'll do it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom