End of our cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Datenight

Guru
Vessel Name
Datenight
Vessel Make
North Pacific 45
We are in Anacortes before heading for LaConner and the end of our month long charter. As we dinghyed into Cap Sante Marina we saw this boat!
Sorry we missed you.
It has been a fantastic month with two trips to Canada and 18 stops. Who would have thought a month could be so short.

If any of you make it to The New England area I would love to meet up.
Rob

Attachments

• 31E24169-8AFD-4D01-AD1A-460D1BEC0A07.jpg
    31E24169-8AFD-4D01-AD1A-460D1BEC0A07.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Sorry, can't rotate photo.
Rob

Submit your photos as “landscape” not “portrait” (vertical).
Notice I cropped the top and bottom of your photo to make it landscape.

Attachments

• 7490F627-C6B7-481C-B5AF-7FA47CB65A17.jpeg
    7490F627-C6B7-481C-B5AF-7FA47CB65A17.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 97
Notice I cropped the top and bottom of your photo to make itj landscape.[/Q

Thanks Ray. Did you do that in the TF edit or import it somewhere else?

Rob

No need to crop

Don't need to crop it.

I use a snipping tool (Windows) to copy it from TF, then photo view to turn it. Then I reduce it by half, so it doesn't take up too much TF bandwidth.

Of course I do this on a laptop, not a phone.

Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley

Attachments

• test for photo fixing 2.jpg
    test for photo fixing 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 92
Rob-

What boat/make/model did you charter? And which company did you use to hire the charter boat?

How did you like the boat's handling, layout, etc? Any more photos of your trip?

Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley

Rob-

What boat/make/model did you charter? And which company did you use to hire the charter boat.

Hello Miz Trom,

We are on (until tomorrow) a North Pacific 43. As you may have seen from my avatar we had a North Pacific 39. We have a NP 45 on order. It was supposed to be in at the end of last year but a fire at the company delayed our boat. There were several complications after that. Trevor Brice the owner of North Pacific chartered the boat for us to make up for the difficulties. He is a stand up guy.

The boat belongs to Capt. Gerry Travers, www.northpacificcharters.com and is well outfitted.

We found it to be quite comfortable. Friends from Seattle and my brother in law enjoyed it as well.

I should mention that I do deliveries for North Pacific. However I believe that anyone who has done business with Trevor will say he is the personification of integrity..

Diane and I as newbies to the Northwest took innumerable photos. I hope to post more when I get home and can work from my computer.

Rob

Rob, Gerry is a great guy and works to keep his NP43 in great shape. The NP45 is what I would consider to be the perfect PNW boat for my purposes.

Notice I cropped the top and bottom of your photo to make it landscape.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom