The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KitKat

Vessel Name
Shanti
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 26
My husband & I R about 2 put our Lagoon 380 sailing catamaran on the market & purchase a trawler or tug.

Our preference is a full displacement trawler w a single engine. Looking at KK36s & KK42s, along w Lord Nelson Victory tugs.

Hope 2 have a new boat by winter, if possible, so we can continue 2 spend the winter months on a boat in warm waters.

Glad 2 B a part of the forum.
Words of wisdom will always B welcomed!

I suspect U R not a teen. Found Ur post tuff 2 read due 2 the savin of the letters.
U will find a Gr8 crowd here with lots of gud info.

Lagoon 380s are popular that will sell easily.
Other than that, welcome aboard.

Welcome, and good luck with your search, purchase, and transition! Perhaps you've bought many boats, but if it's been a while, need a booster for buying power, or could just use a refresher, review Boat Search 101. You'll probably have time to digest it.

Welcome, and good luck with your search, purchase, and transition! Perhaps you've bought many boats, but if it's been a while, need a booster for buying power, or could just use a refresher, review Boat Search 101. You'll probably have time to digest it.
Thx 4 the suggestion!
I have looked at the 101 already, but my h-band has not. Will pass along your recommendation.

Happy Easter, if U R a Christian.
Blessed Passover, if U R a Jew.
Have a gr8 weekend if other.

I suspect U R not a teen. Found Ur post tuff 2 read due 2 the savin of the letters.
U will find a Gr8 crowd here with lots of gud info.

Lagoon 380s are popular that will sell easily.
Other than that, welcome aboard.
Unable 2 tell if U R teasing me about my choice of text spelling...

I am a teen at heart!

Back
Top Bottom