Cruising the Bahamas and Caribbean webinar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruiserChick

Public service announcement (as I know there are LOTS of folks on here interested in cruising the Caribbean and/or Bahamas)... There is a free webinar on December 13th about Cruising the Bahamas and Caribbean, presented by some of the industry leaders, Waterway Guide and Navionics.
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1652210128787421443?source=Jessica+social+media+and+forums
There is also going to be a giveaway during the webinar for attendees only and the opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts. Definitely sounds like it will be a must-see for anyone interested in cruising the Bahamas or Caribbean!

That's nice.

Let us know how valuable you found it.

Thanks for the public service announcement. I'll attend and have already roped in a couple of other interested parties.

Feel the need to revisit this as I was dubious about it as were others. I attended and, as a newbie who will be going to the Bahamas for the first time at some point in the next year, found it informative. Provided some basic info involved with a trip. Little bit on what is recovering from hurricanes and what is not, crossing the Gulf Stream, provisioning, weather, where to go, etc. Put on by Navionics and Waterway Guides (I think) but no sales gimmicks or anything shoved at me. I think there was a page showing the Waterway Guides and a couple of Navionics products given out to randomly drawn attendees but that was it. The rest was informative and useful at my level. Well worth the hour invested. For you elder statesmen maybe a waste but for me no.

No association, just got invited and attended.

Back
Top Bottom