Jefferson construction details

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Willcocon

I'm new to 46"+ twin screw boat and am really interested in Jefferson's in the 46 to 52" range. Being a little anal (engineering background) I've been proceeding with my "due diligence" to research all aspects of these Jefferson's. I appreciate their layout; attention to finishing details with fine woodwork, walk in engine rooms and large salons but I cannot find any details on their hull construction. I did see a "warning" to inspect for hull blisters but would like to get info on the construction details, stringers size shape and spacing, gel coat layers, fiberglass type and thickness etc.
Hoping someone could post a link or pdf of these details.
Thanking you all in advance
Willcocon

Last edited:
Is Jefferson still in business? If so that is where I would start, but they may not be willing to give out that info as it may be confidential. If they are out of business, good luck getting that info unless there is a very good owners group.

Is Jefferson still in business? If so that is where I would start, but they may not be willing to give out that info as it may be confidential. If they are out of business, good luck getting that info unless there is a very good owners group.

Hello Comodave; Unfortunately Jefferson has stopped making boats as of Feb 2012; bankrupt, so getting info from them is not possible. Was hoping someone on the Trawler Forum would have some reference material.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom