1982 32' Present Fly Bridge Trawler Specifications

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

galligan6md

I am looking for the detailed specs on a 1982 32' Present Fly Bridge trawler. I understand that this is a Taiwan manufactured hull but I cannot find any details online.

One key data item I am trying to confirm is the beam.

Many thanks
Tim

Not much help, but we owned a 38' Present. It was built in Taiwan by Nautique(?). As best as I could find out, Present was a dealer in NY and put his name on the ones he imported.

The name was to honor Charlie Present, an individual that was instrumental in developing the Taiwan Trawler industry.

It was my understanding that there was a guy at the end of “Trawler Street” in Taiwan that popped hulls off a mold. Sold them to various companies down the block and the Marine Trader, Present, President and so on, and so on, and so on were built with names assigned. Some better than others.

As for documentation, good luck, and even if you found it.... you might need to read not from left to right but top to bottom in Chinese characters.

I have a 38 trunkcabin so I fly by the seat of my pants as I suspect you will too. As for your beam swag it with help of Stanley Measuring Tape.

Back
Top Bottom