My parts have arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiltrider1

Guru
Vessel Name
AZZURRA
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 54
Air mail.

Attachments

• FEA412CC-074F-45B9-A2CA-6B26AFF76947.jpg
    FEA412CC-074F-45B9-A2CA-6B26AFF76947.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 102
You have to love the service you get in places like Cortes Bay.

Message to kids:

Want to come visit while we are on a cruise? Here are the coordinates, hand them to the pilot.......

Yeah, if your shipper has access to the Kenmore air terminals, and you're within reach of Kenmore's flights at the receiving end. Kenmore's services are great. But not so much for others. I'm STILL chasing a part I ordered from SoCal on 24 June, for overnight shipment to Port McNeill, via DHL. And since I've now returned to Everett, the probability of me EVER getting the part is slim and none.

It's a long, ugly, and now-laughable story. Fortunately, I had a work-around for the lost part. Alan, the current operator of North Island Marine in Port McNeill, joined me in bemoaning the lack of effective international shipment capability to/from northern BC. He related that I'm not the first boater who has been held up awaiting parts in more-remote parts of BC.

Hanging out in northern BC is not for sissies. Oh yeah, and to Alaskan Sea-Duction: amend message to kids. Bring LOTS of money to find us.

Regards,

Pete

Yeah, if your shipper has access to the Kenmore air terminals, and you're within reach of Kenmore's flights at the receiving end. Kenmore's services are great. But not so much for others. I'm STILL chasing a part I ordered from SoCal on 24 June, for overnight shipment to Port McNeill, via DHL. And since I've now returned to Everett, the probability of me EVER getting the part is slim and none.

It's a long, ugly, and now-laughable story. Fortunately, I had a work-around for the lost part. Alan, the current operator of North Island Marine in Port McNeill, joined me in bemoaning the lack of effective international shipment capability to/from northern BC. He related that I'm not the first boater who has been held up awaiting parts in more-remote parts of BC.

Hanging out in northern BC is not for sissies. Oh yeah, and to Alaskan Sea-Duction: amend message to kids. Bring LOTS of money to find us.

Regards,

Pete

More than likely your part got shipped back due to the proper customs paperwork was not completed by the shipper. Happened to a friend of mine waiting in Port McNeil.

Yep they can spend it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom