Peggy Hall’s book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Guru
Vessel Name
Southerly
Vessel Make
1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
What is the name of Peggy Halls book? I would like to purchase it.

Just search above for a post from her - she has the link in her signature.

Thank you, found it on amazon along with pureayre and ordered both. I have been wanting to read her book for a long time and now I have a bit of time to do it.

Peggie knows her $h1t. And I don’t think I’m the first to say that ;-)

What is the name of Peggy Halls book? I would like to purchase it.

Thank you! I'm always glad to answer any questions it doesn't!

--Peggie
"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't completely understand it yourself." --Albert Einstein

Thank you! I'm always glad to answer any questions it doesn't!

--Peggie
"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't completely understand it yourself." --Albert Einstein

Thank you! Currently I don’t have an odor issue. I’m sure that’s just a matter of time though! Looking forward to reading it!

The title (my publisher's idea) is a bit misleading, Donna. Although my book does deal with all the sources of odor on a boat and how to cure or better yet prevent 'em, it's a actually a comprehensive "marine sanitation systems 101" manual that should help you solve any problems and--again, better yet--prevent at least 90% of 'em so you won't ever have to solve 'em.

--Peggie

Peggie's book is the bible of marine sanitation as it's the one resource that covers the subject in depth. It's a topic every boater has to deal with and, yet, no other comprehensive resource. To me, it's much like a manual. I read every page, knowing I won't remember everything, but will remember topics that were covered and know where to go to find the information again.

Back
Top Bottom