Replacement seat for St. Croix type console

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IslandSeeker

Vessel Name
Bacalao
Vessel Make
Mainship 40
Our dinghy has a St. Croix type console with a folding bench seat and a side steering wheel assembly. The seat has deteriorated and needs to be replaced or rebuilt. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement? It is about 30 inches wide and 16 inches deep.

We have looked online but haven't found a source. New folding bench seats don't seem to be designed to bolt on to the frame that is part of the console.

I have a complete seat from St. Croix, but not the steering assembly. A few years ago I needed the folding seat part. I contacted St. Croix and they sent me a replacement. As I recall it was $200-300.

BTW, I have a complete St. Croix Euro style seat assembly (with the straight and bent legs), minus the steering assembly, with a new vinyl seat. I was going to use it on a RIB I had, but never did. Been in my shed for awhile, if someone wants it...

Attachments

• euro-helm_121.jpg
    euro-helm_121.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 131
  • seat dim.PNG
    seat dim.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 48
Call the company that bought st croix. They sell a replacement seat. I got a set of replacement seat hinges from them last year and they said they were selling a replacement for the upholstered seat when needed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom