Posts showing times in the future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BandB

Guru
Wifey B: Has the system forgotten DST? At 8:28 AM Eastern time this morning, I looked and saw Donna had posted at 9:11 AM and 9:16 AM, Menzies at 9:04 AM, South of Heaven at 8:56 AM, Angus at 9:27 AM, and Sunchaser at 9:21 AM. :confused:

Wifey B: Has the system forgotten DST? At 8:28 AM Eastern time this morning, I looked and saw Donna had posted at 9:11 AM and 9:16 AM, Menzies at 9:04 AM, South of Heaven at 8:56 AM, Angus at 9:27 AM, and Sunchaser at 9:21 AM. :confused:

We are simply way ahead of you. :)

Stand by for incoming..... :)

Wifey B: Guess we need to keep going until we reach Atlantic time today in order to catch up. Guess we should just shoot on through the Bahamas to the Turks and Caicos. We will have to refuel a couple of times along the way as our range at 35 knots is only about 270 nm. :ermm:

Yeah, the TF post times are so screwy. I stopped paying attention to it. It's all messed up

Ya know, if they adjusted the time by 30 mins and made it permanent, we could avoid all this foolishness.
Few would be happy, at first, but we'd get used to it just like we got use to changing the clocks twice a year.

Changing the clocks actually confuses the cows but, they adapt.

Now if only there was the winning lottery numbers in here I'd be sure as poop not here and be far from internet. [emoji23]

To adjust the displayed time on your devise, click on user CP (upper left on the page). Scroll down to Settings & Options and click on Edit Options. Scroll down to Date and Time Options and set the time. You can also set the DST Correction Option.

To adjust the displayed time on your devise, click on user CP (upper left on the page). Scroll down to Settings & Options and click on Edit Options. Scroll down to Date and Time Options and set the time. You can also set the DST Correction Option.

Wifey B: Mine is adjusted and set right and the time is still wrong. It wasn't until recently. Something has gone haywire in the magic time machine. :)

It's the DST correction that is screwed up. The auto detect is no longer working. You can turn it off and then the time is correct. Now in March will probably have to do something else. But it's just stopped detecting whether DST or not.

Last edited:
I find that most of you have an answer to my question before I even post it. Not sure if that is related...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom