Hi From Calgary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Norbert89

Hi all,

I am from Calgary, Canada. I moved here 2 months backs with my family from Toronto and are having a good time.
Hope to know better of the surrounding in the days to come and would share more of the services here and come to know about you all more. I have little starting troubles in relationships and so ...

The portage through the Rockies and Coast Mountains is formidable, but doable :thumb:

A move from Ontario to Alberta has to have been a bit of a culture shock, eh? From a city with almost 3 million to a province with just over 4 million. You gotta be loving the wide open spaces but probably missing the forests.

A move from Ontario to Alberta has to have been a bit of a culture shock, eh? From a city with almost 3 million to a province with just over 4 million. You gotta be loving the wide open spaces but probably missing the forests.

Living in Ontario, he could always get to the Great Lakes and then to the ocean.
Not so easy from Alberta.

Alberta is the land of farming, oil and forests.

Welcome Norbert89. I like the others, I think, might be a little confused by your interest in trawlers being in a landlocked area. Do you currently boat on inland lakes or travel to the ocean, or perhaps just interested in this lifestyle. Give us a little more background perhaps but happy to have you on the forum.

Welcome Norbert89. I like the others, I think, might be a little confused by your interest in trawlers being in a landlocked area. Do you currently boat on inland lakes or travel to the ocean, or perhaps just interested in this lifestyle. Give us a little more background perhaps but happy to have you on the forum.

My brother-in-law worked in the oil patch and kept his sailboat in California.

Hi all,
I am now trying to get in more touch with peace... There had been few issues with the neighbourhood. You know how craze the world presently is...
We want to relieve from the crowd. And that is the reason for the move.
I'm interested in trawlers. And do own a small one back in Toronto, which is presently with a friend of mine. I rented him for use for the next 2-3 years, until we move back.

Norbert, nice choice to move from Toronto. It can be a violent area. Not like Calgary, except maybe at Stampede time! Been there, enjoyed the fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom